- Decanter centrifugal used to separate solid-liquid and liquid-liquid mixtures. It is one of the first choices in industries, because of continuity and simplicity of operation; except in mineral industries (for heavy abrasion).
- Operation principal of decanter centrifugal is as followed; after feeding the slurry to the drum, solids are thrown to the drum wall by centrifugal force. Solids are conveyed by screw to the conical side and will be discharged while the liquid is discharged from the other side.
- Many parameters affect the design of decanter centrifugal, and must be seen before manufacturing. Our decanters centrifuges are listed as below:
- Water and wastewater industries
- Oil, gas, petrochemical industries
Download English Questionnaire
Download English wastewater Questionnaire
Download Farsi wastewater Questionnaire
Download Farsi Questionnaire