- Continuous centrifugal are designed and manufactured for more than 35 years by Turbinedar Company. In this centrifuge type; feeding, separating, discharging are done simultaneously in full automatic mode. So, discharging is done with centrifuge force with vertical design of basket. Speed and rotation are constant in this centrifuge types and all stages will be done at constant speed that is set for each application.
- Design of this centrifuge type is done by Iranian engineers . Designing, manufacturing and testing of these centrifuge types are done according to the international standards such as DIN, ANSI and ASME. It is possible to use stainless steel for all contact parts.
Advantages of Turbinedar’s continuous centrifugal sets are as followed:
- Optimization in basket design (in addition of continuous operation, best dewatering is done)
- Maximum achievable tensile force for separation of highly viscous slurries
- Starch, glucose and dextrose industries
- Pharmaceutical industries